AAMAS 2009 seeks the support of local and international academic and scientific societies in the area of Autonomous Agents, Multiagent Systems and Artificial Intelligence. Those societies who express their willingness to support the event will commit to the following:
* Publicize the conference to the associate members by means of bulletin announcements.
* List the conference on the web page of the society explicitly mentioning the support of the society.
In return the conference organising committee commits to:
* Acknowledge the support of the society in promotional materials and in the event web site.
* Distribute information about the society to all conference participants.
* Send a copy of the electronic proceedings to a society representative.
Those societies interested in supporting the conference should contact the conference General Chairs.
Artificial Intelligence Special Interest Group of the Hungarian John von Neumann Society